Description of Mitts
These traditional-style Alaskan designer beaver mitts are handmade, in
limited supply. They are made by a long-time dog musher for mushers
and outdoor enthusiasts.
Timberado Beaver Mitts are:
- Completely hand sewn; the 1st seam is bee's-waxed thread, plus
we put in a 2nd machine-stitched seam.
- Top quality #1 grade beaver. No 2nds or shortcuts are taken.
- Mitt body is #1 grade flexible elk, or with tough suede non slip
palms, and we have a limited supply of natural-color MOOSE hide.
- 200 or 300 weight sewn-in polar fleece or PolarTec 1000 WindBlock
- Heavy duty nylon designer wrist band.
- Fully breathable, fully-welted mitts for extreme durability, and
rubber coated inseams, to stop water leakage for a limited time in
case of emergency.
- Completely hand sewn mitts are labor-intensive and require 15
hours to complete.
- You may wish to add wool inserts which will increase warmth. If so,
be sure to choose one size larger.
- Custom orders are welcome.
The maker has worn these mittens comfortably with inserts to
temperatures of -40 below zero F. for extended periods.
Timberado Beaver Mitts are worn in major dog sled races and
expeditions across Alaska, Canada and Europe.
You design the mittens you want and we'll
sew them for you, personally, as if for a
friend. Choose the colors you want and
design your own. See Options page.
|Questions? Email us from this link,
including your phone number so we can
Each pair of Timberado Beaver Mittens is Certified MADE IN ALASKA:
they are "Authentic Alaskan Made."
We are truly a "bush" Alaska homestead log cabin industry.
Our mittens are created on a traditional Alaskan Native pattern
which has been tried and tested on the Arctic terrain under extreme
conditions. See About Us page.
|Get the latest update on new
colors and fabrics.
Now over 30 colors available!
Looking for a truly unique
gift for that special person?
Give them a
and they can design their
own beaver fur mitts!
Click here to Email for details!
|This is an information only web site.
We do not collect, retrieve or store any information from this site.
Copyright 2005 - 2018 * Timberado Beaver Mitts
All rights reserved .
These are just a few of the mitts
designed by our customers to
meet their needs and preferences.